College & University
The Beyond Crisis College and University Educational Screening Kit includes everything you need to share the film with your classroom or campus community and lead a discussion.
What it is: The Beyond Crisis Screening Kit for colleges and universities includes the necessary rights to use the film in the classroom and host screenings in a single class/location for use by educators, students and the broader school community.
Term: 2 years from date of purchase (*for longer-term licenses, reach out)
Size of Organization: Note that this license is limited to a single class. For licensing to a full college or university, please reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you get: This license comes with academic and public performance rights for a single class at the college and university level. Your purchase also comes with a range of supporting materials to create an engaging experience and lead a discussion following the screening.
- Beyond Crisis film (64 min, English, Closed Captioned)
- Climate Matters interviews (x4): Over 40 minutes of additional film content through four in-depth conversations with our cast
- Film Trailer (2 ½ min)
- Written Content:
- Discussion Tools (PDFs) – 2-part Conversations Kit and supplementary Engagement Methods, linking a screening to action
- Planning Tools (PDF / Word) — Community Engagement Strategy (CES) Template, Planning Checklist, Planning the Event
- Visual Materials (JPG / PNG / PDF) — Film Poster, Chapter Story Arcs, Action Signs, Lawn Signs, Film Stills, Advertising Materials
- Film License PDF
- And many more templates! (Word / PDF) – Letter-Writing for Climate Action, Sign-Up Sheets, Press Release
Who it’s for: This license is valid for professors and student life organizers at colleges and universities. For more information, read the Licensing FAQs. For any questions, contact email@example.com
This license does not allow you to loan, to rent, to sublicense, to digitize or to duplicate the film in any way.
Please note that our standard mode of delivery is via digital delivery via the online platform Mediazilla and physical USB, if requested. Supplemental materials available digitally.
PURCHASE THIS LICENSE HERE