Community & Grassroots
The Beyond Crisis Grassroots Screening Kit includes everything you need to share the film with your community and lead a powerful discussion on climate change.
What it is: The Beyond Crisis Screening Kit for community and grassroots organizers includes the necessary rights you need to screen the film with your community and lead a discussion.
Term: 2 years from date of purchase (*for longer-term licenses, reach out)
Size of Organization: Note that this license is limited to a maximum of 500 members within your community group / organization. For licensing above this number, please reach out to request a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you get: This license comes with a range of supporting materials to create an engaging experience and lead a discussion following the screening.
- Beyond Crisis film (64 min, English, Closed Captioned)
- Climate Matters interviews (x4): Over 40 minutes of additional film content through four in-depth conversations with our cast
- Film Trailer (2 ½ min)
- Written Content:
- Discussion Tools (PDFs) – 2-part Conversations Kit and supplementary Engagement Methods, linking a screening to action
- Planning Tools (PDF / Word) — Community Engagement Strategy (CES) Template, Planning Checklist, Planning the Event
- Visual Materials (JPG / PNG / PDF) — Film Poster, Chapter Story Arcs, Action Signs, Lawn Signs, Film Stills, Advertising Materials
- Film License PDF
- And many more templates! (Word / PDF) – Letter-Writing for Climate Action, Sign-Up Sheets, Press Release
Who it’s for: Community organizations, grassroots organizers, government agencies, advocacy groups, nonprofits, professional associations hosting a screening at a local venue of their choice. For more information, read the Licensing FAQs. For any questions, contact email@example.com
This license does not allow you to loan, to rent, to sublicense, to digitize or to duplicate the film in any way.
Please note that our standard mode of delivery is via digital delivery via the online platform Mediazilla and physical USB, if requested. Supplemental materials available digitally.
PURCHASE THIS LICENSE HERE